RV Rubber Roof Dicor EPDM - By The Foot Roofing
- Maximum Purchase:
- 50 units
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am est
*DISCLAIMER: Roofing ships in a box; It's important to unpack roofing material as soon as possible to avoid creasing
Rubber is the most commonly used roofing materials for RVs, and there’s a whole host of reasons why this is the case. EPDM rubber is so versatile and reliable that it can even be used for commercial roofing as well as for vehicles. Take a look at all the major advantages of purchasing rubber roofing by the foot to cover your RV.
- .040" Thick
- Industry standard roofing
- Weather proof
- Energy efficient
- Low maintenance
- Puncture and tear resistance
- Watertight seal
- EPDM Roofing is fire resistant
- Strong durable synthetic rubber
The Main Benefits of Rubber Roofing
Whether you’re concerned about the safety of your vehicle, or you’re worried about the cost incurred and the time taken to repair your roofing, rubber is the best choice in just about every circumstance. When you buy EPDM rubber roof material by the foot, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits.
- EPDM rubber is now considered to be the industry standard material for all RV purposes. It beats both fiberglass and aluminum when it comes to weight, cost and ease to repair.
- Rubber is energy efficient and low maintenance, helping you to drive down the cost of running your RV while out on vacation.
- Rubber is a naturally weatherproof material, providing excellent protection against the elements, including rain and wind. In particular, rubber is well-known for being watertight as well as an electrical insulator.
- You’ll find that rubber is much more fire resistant than most of the other materials used throughout your RV, so you can be sure that you’re putting safety first.
- Rubber of this kind is highly resistant to tearing and puncturing, enabling you to avoid the frequent maintenance and repairs associated with other roofing materials. That’s what really brings costs down, and it’s incredibly convenient, too.
- EPDM rubber is extremely durable and very amenable to repair. All you need is the right adhesive, a little planning, and you’re all set.
**PLEASE NOTE** All fiberglass/Filon/flooring/Superflex/EPDM/Roofing cuts are obtained from a master roll. This means the ends will have a rough edge and will be longer than the purchased cut length. This is done so the customer may cut the piece to exact specifications. Customer will make final cuts.
The Ultimate in Convenience for Your RV
Choosing EPDM rubber roofing by the foot is the most efficient way of covering your RV and protecting its contents from the elements. All you have to do is measure the length and width of your vehicle and place your order accordingly. To make it simpler for you, we offer three (3) main widths: 4’, 8.5’, and 9.5’.
Using rubber enables you to save plenty of money in the long run as you avoid having to constantly go back to a professional to have repairs done.
We ensure that you always receive a superior product that will last for years on end. If you have any questions at all, you only have to drop us a line and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Recommended for installation
If one surface is porous (has small holes or spaces), such as plywood or fiberboard, it is recommended to wet laminate the membrane to the substrate. If both surfaces are non-porous, such as EPS or ISO apply the adhesive to both surfaces 4-5 mils and allow to dry approximately 20-30 minutes, depending on conditions. Adhesive will turn from white to clear when it is dry. Apply membrane to roof deck and roll or broom down sheet to assure 100% contact area.