RV Refrigerator 9.8 Cubic Feet 110V
Vacations are a terrific way to unwind and relax. One great way to do so is to eat great foods. Whether you're cooking over the fire or over your stovetop, having the necessary ingredients to create the perfect meal is pretty important. For just such an event, having a refrigerator on board is a must-have. Having the ability to store cold and frozen foods is something that can bring your vacation from okay to amazing. With our selection of RV refrigerators, you can find just what you're looking for to get you back on the road with your food ready for the cookout. The 9.8 cubic foot RV refrigerator and freezer measures 59 3/4"H x 23 3/4"W x 25"D overall and weighs 118.9 pounds. This unit is meant to be freestanding only, with 1" of clearance on either side, back, and top to allow for proper ventilation. This refrigerator comes with leveling feet to keep the unit level, LED interior lights, glass shelves, a crisper in the refrigerator, drawers, and door shelves. The temperature controls are located inside the refrigerator section on the top (for the refrigerator controls) and inside the freezer section on the back (for the freezer controls). This fridge also comes with an automatic defrosting function that prevents ice buildup and frost inside of the refrigerator.
To clean it, you can clean the interior parts with a cloth soaked in lukewarm water and baking soda. This will keep the area clean and odor-free. Just rinse and wipe dry. Be sure to also clean the seal (or gasket) as well. For the outside, you can clean it with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners and do not use any flammable liquids, as the fumes can create a fire hazard.
There are a few ways you can keep the refrigerator working well and even save some energy. First, place the refrigerator in the coolest part of the room away from heating appliances or direct sunlight. Next, let hot foods cool before placing them in the fridge or freezer. Third, be sure to wrap foods properly and wipe containers dry before placing them inside, as this cuts down on frost build-up. Finally, organize the refrigerator well and even label your foods. This cuts down on the amount of time the door is left open, helping you to save energy.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV Refrigerator and Freezer
- Frost-free refrigerator/freezer
- Automatic defrosting function
- Keeps food stored and temperature-controlled
- Interior space: 9.8 Cubic Feet
- Refrigerator temperature control located inside the refrigerator compartment on the top
- Freezer temperature control located on the freezer compartment's interior back panel
- Unit includes leveling feet, LED interior lights, glass shelves, crisper, drawers, freezer, and fridge
- Reversible door
- Use the leveling feet to keep the unit level
- Less maintenance required
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Weight: 118.9 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 59 3/4"H x 23 3/4"W x 25"D
- Requires 23" or larger doorway to fit onto an RV
- Interior Dimensions (freezer): 17"W x 15"H x 11 3/4"D
- Interior Dimensions (refrigerator): 18 3/4"W x 26"H x 16" D
- Interior Dimensions (refrigerator drawer): 18"W x 9"H x 12 1/2"D
- Installation dimensions: 25.5D x 23.7"W x 58.4"H minimum
- Refrigerant: R600a (Isobutane)
|Power Draw(120V AC)||Amps||Watts|
|Idle (When maintaining temperatures)||8.3 mA||1|
|Peak (during testing)||0.625||75|