RV Refrigerator 16 Cubic Feet 12v with French Doors Stainless
This 16 cubic foot RV refrigerator measures 69-3/4" tall by 28-1/2" wide by 30" deep and weighs about 190 pounds. For the best ventilation for effective refrigeration, it's recommended to have at least 1" of space on either side as well as the back and top of the refrigerator. This unit is meant to be freestanding only, meaning it shouldn't be installed on top of something else or built into a wall or cabinet. It needs some space to breathe and is designed to stand on its own feet. This unit includes both a refrigerator and a freezer so that you can keep foods cold or frozen. The controls to both sections are located on the operational guidance display on the top of the refrigerator section, which lights up when you open the door. It also includes French doors, leveling feet, LED interior lights, glass shelves, drawers, a crisper in the refrigerator, and door shelves. This 12v RV refrigerator is also frost free, a wonderful addition to have in a refrigerator!
To keep it clean, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to clean the interior. This not only cleans it but also helps to cut down on any odors. After you've cleaned it, rinse it with clean water and wipe dry. Be sure to clean the seals around the edges as well, as this will keep down on odors and ensure high efficiency. For the outside of the refrigerator, use a warm damp cloth and a mild detergent. Do not use any harsh or abrasive cleaners, as this can damage the appearance of the fridge. Also, never clean it with flammable materials, as this can create a fire risk with the fumes.
There are a few things you can do to save energy as well. When you place the refrigerator, try to put it in a place away from direct sunlight as well as any heat-producing appliances. Let hot foods cool before storing them away and make sure to wipe containers and wrap foods properly to prevent frost build-up. Finally, organize the fridge well, labeling if needed. This cuts down on the amount of time that the door is left open, saving energy.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV Refrigerator and Freezer
- Keeps food stored and temperature-controlled located at the top of the refrigerator
- Frost free
- Unit includes leveling feet, operational guidance display, LED interior lights, glass shelves, crisper, drawers, freezer, and fridge
- Use the leveling feet to keep the unit level
- Weight: 190lbs
- Freezer drawer opens a maximum 19-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 69-3/4" x 28-1/2" x 30"
- Requires 28" or larger doorway to fit into RV
- Interior dimensions (freezer): 20-1/2" x 21-1/2" x 16"
- Interior dimensions (refrigerator): 38-1/2" x 23-1/2" x 15-3/4"
- Installation dimensions: 29.1"D x 30.3"W x 70.7"H minimum
- Allow 1" clearance space between the back and the sides of the refrigerator, which allows the proper air ventilation
- The door should protrude at least 1" beyond the surrounding cabinets
- This unit is designed to be freestanding only
- For installation, 12 AWG wire or larger is recommended for connections
- Compressor motor type: BLDC (Brushless Motor)
- Refrigerant type: R600a (Iso-Butane)
|Power Draw (12V)||Amps||Watts|
|Idle(When maintaining temperatures)||1.05||~12|
|Peak (during testing)||10.5||126|