In order to maintain your RV, you have to do quite a few things. On your water system alone, there are a ton of tasks. When you combine that with all of the other applications on your rig, it can get a little overwhelming. To help keep you from getting frustrated, you can install a control panel. Inside of your RV, this might look like a panel for your hot water heater or your water pump, but what about all those things that happen outside of your rig or that you don't really want inside? That's where the Nautilus panel comes in. With this RV water maintenance board, you can have access to multiple functions in one location, keeping stress lower and your vacation on track.
This RV control board serves many different functions:
- It serves as a port to Powerfill your fresh water tank. Quickly filling your tank, this port replaces the city water fill or gravity fill hatch.
- With the water pump button located on the panel face, you can use the pump to supply your water fixtures with pressurized water from your fresh water tank.
- Through the siphon fill or sanitize option, you can use the pump to siphon fill or sanitize your fresh water tank from a bucket. With the pressure from the pump, you can fill the tank with either liquid quickly and without the help of outside pressure.
- Through the water fill inlet, you can connect to the city water at your campsite to supply water to your water fixtures.
- Through the winterizing function, you can get your RV plumbing system ready for winter. The panel also allows you to bypass your hot water heater when winterizing to avoid water heater damage.
- The tank flush function connects to a breaker/check valve so that you can flush out your black water tank, preventing sewage buildup and lessening any potential smells.
- The hot/cold faucet on the front of the panel helps you to rinse off shoes, tools, and other items outside of your rig.
- There are three connector ports for satellite, cable, and auxiliary cables available for use.
- Made in America
* User instructions included. Read before installation and usage*
*Harness Kit does NOT come pre-assembled*
Altogether, this water management board measures 12 3/4" high by 11 1/2" wide by 7 1/8" deep. It has a cutout size of 10" by 11 1/2" and all of the hose connections are 3/4". The control panel is white in color and is made in The United States. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Water management board
- Serves as a control hub for multiple functions throughout your RV water system
- Power fill your fresh water tank for dry camping
- Use your pump to supply water to fixtures from fresh water tank
- Use your pump to siphon fill or sanitize your fresh water tank from a bucket
- Connect to city water at the camping site to supply water to fixtures
- Winterize your plumbing lines and fixtures
- Bypass hot water heater when winterizing to avoid water heater damage
- Rinse black tank to help control odors and prevent sewage buildup
- Rinse off items outside RV with a hot/cold faucet
- Connections for SAT, cable, and AUX cables
- * User instructions included. Read before installation and usage
- Cutout size: 10" x 11 1/2"
- All hose connections are 1/2" NPT
- Dimensions: 12 3/4"H x 11 1/2"W x 7 1/8"D
- Color: White
- Made in USA
Nautilus Install kit includes all of the necessary hardware:
- 5 Feet of Blue Pex Hose
- 2 Foot of Red Pex Hose
- 10x 1/2" Straight swivel adapter
- 5x 1/2" Barb Tee Fittings
- 38x Hose Clamps
- 8x 1/2" Barb Elbow
- 3x 1/2" Swivel Elbow