Your RV can be a maze sometimes, and I’m not referring to the bags on the floor. Inside of your RV, you have multiple systems, from the water and plumbing to electrical to many more. For many, this is a confusing ball of yarn. In order to lessen the confusion and give you more easy control over your systems, control panels take many of the functions and place them in one easy to find location. And that's exactly what the Nautilus panels do for your water and cable systems. With hookups for your TV cables as well as ports and knob patterns for many RV water functions, this will keep you from getting too stressed out when dealing with your plumbing system.
This RV control board serves many different functions:
-It serves as a port to Powerfill your fresh water tank. Quickly filling your tank, this port replaces the city water fill or gravity fill hatch.
-With the water pump button located on the panel face, you can use the pump to supply your water fixtures with pressurized water from your fresh water tank.
-Through the siphon fill or sanitize option, you can use the pump to siphon fill or sanitize your fresh water tank from a bucket. With the pressure from the pump, you can fill the tank with either liquid quickly and without the help of outside pressure.
-Through the water fill inlet, you can connect to the city water at your campsite to supply water to your water fixtures.
-Through the winterizing function, you can get your RV plumbing system ready for winter.
-The tank flush function connects to a breaker/check valve so that you can flush out your black water tank, preventing sewage buildup and lessening any potential smells.
-There are three connector ports for satellite, cable, and auxiliary cables available for use.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
* User instructions included. Read before installation and usage.*
*Harness Kit does NOT come pre-assembled*
Measuring 9" high by 11 1/2" wide by 3 1/4" deep, this panel has a cutout size of 7 1/4" by 10 1/4".
All hose connections are 1/2".
Made in the United States.
- Serves as a control hub for multiple functions throughout your RV water system
- Power fill your fresh water tank for dry camping
- Use your pump to supply water to fixtures from fresh water tank
- Use your pump to siphon fill or sanitize your fresh water tank from a bucket
- Connect to city water at the camping site to supply water to fixtures
- Winterize your plumbing lines and fixtures
- Rinse black tank to help control odors and prevent sewage buildup
- Connections for SAT, cable, and AUX cables
- Cutout size: 7 1/4" x 10 1/4"
- All hose connections are 1/2" NPT
- Dimensions: 9"H x 11 1/2"W x 3 1/4"D
- Color: White
- Made in USA
Nautilus Install kit includes all of the necessary hardware:
- 2 Feet of Blue Pex Hose
- 6x 1/2" Straight swivel adapter
- 2x 1/2" Barb Tee Fittings
- 14x Hose Clamps
- 6x 1/2" Barb Elbow
- 2x 1/2" Swivel Elbow