RV Microwave 30" Over the Range Convection Oven Black Finish Replaces High Pointe and Greystone
One of the things that make RV travel so great is the fact that you don't have to leave behind your modern conveniences just because you are on the road. Things like hot showers, ovens, TVs, and microwaves make traveling easier, more comfortable, and more convenient. Without them, you would have to rely on roadside restaurants, campground shower houses, and other public places. If you're like most RVers, this isn't what you're looking for in your vacation. In the case of a microwave, you want to be able to warm up your leftovers from yesterday's dinner or make a quick meal before heading out on the trails. If you're stuck with a microwave that doesn't work as it should, then upgrading to a better model could mean a big upgrade for your next trip. Let's take this over the range microwave, for example.
Because of the limited space in an RV, you often have to place the microwave over the oven. While there are many microwaves that are not able to be placed here, this one fits the bill. Measuring 30" wide by 15 1/4" high by 16 1/4" deep, this high-quality microwave has a 42L capacity and a turntable with a 13 1/2" diameter. Powered by 120V AC current, the power input for this microwave is 1500 Watts. With the black finish, it looks simple yet sleek and will work with any interior design scheme.
Just because you're leaving home behind, doesn't mean you're leaving behind convenience as well. That's what's so great about RVing, having convenience follow you to the mountains, the beach, and the campground. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Dimensions: 30"W x 15 1/4"H x 16 1/4"D
- 42L capacity
- 13.5" turntable diameter
- About 68 pounds
- Black finish
- Comes with mounting hardware
Mounting space requires:
- 66" or more from the floor to the top of the microwave
- 16.5"H space
- 13"D maximum
- 2"H from the top of the stove back
- Bottom edge of the cabinet needs to be 30" or more from the cooking surface
- If the cabinet depth including the cabinet doors is more than 13" then the unit must be spaced out from the wall using adequate materials supporting 150 pounds to allow proper top vent air exhaust/intake
- The space between the cabinets must be 30" wide and free of obstructions
- Microwave is defaulted to recirculate, but there are specific instructions in the manual to rotate motor to vent out the back of microwave
- When installing the microwave oven beneath smooth, flat cabinets, be careful to follow the instructions on the top cabinet clearance template for power cord clearance
- 120V AC
- Input power: 1500W
- Output power: 900W
- 15 Amps