RV Woven Vinyl Thatch Flooring 8' 6" Tan for RV and Marine
Pontoon flooring is something that can make or break your trip. With the wrong kind of flooring, you could end up slipping or with a rug burn. If you're looking for flooring that gives you comfort, slip-resistance, and easy maintenance, stop on by and check out our Woven vinyl Flooring.
This vinyl pontoon flooring is made of 140mil marine-grade vinyl that's built to withstand the weather and wear of boating. Soft to walk on, stain resistant, and mold and mildew resistant, this flooring is strong enough to last you through a good many adventures while keeping clean and sturdy. It has 3000 hours of UV stability, meaning the Tan color will stay strong for quite a while. In addition to these great attributes, this pontoon flooring has a non-repeatable pattern with a tight stitch that adds a dynamic pattern to your decorating scheme. Applied with a water-based adhesive, this flooring has a felt backing that makes it easy to install.
- Place your deck screws/bolts 16" apart when securing the decking.
- Apply the adhesive to the deck with a medium nap paint roller.
- Once the flooring is applied, use a roller or a stiff broom to press the vinyl flooring down into the glue.
- Install your fence risers under each bolt that secures the railing to the deck.
- Cut the deck seam tape into 8" sections and lay it on top of the aluminum cross members connecting your tubes. (The deck seam tape seals the joints where your plywood comes together, preventing water from working its way up under your woven vinyl flooring.)
This flooring comes with a limited non-transferable warranty that covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 5 years. (Normal use does not include use on stairs, athletic surfaces, and areas not designed to be in a boat or RV. Warranty does not cover damage due to improper exposure to chemicals, negligence of the product, lack of proper maintenance, incorrect installation procedures, or installation with an unauthorized adhesive.)
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Color: Tan
- Width: 8' 6"
- Applied with a water-based adhesive
- Non-repeatable pattern with a tighter stitch
- Pontoon flooring
- Soft to walk on
- Strong and durable
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- 3000 hours of UV stability
- Mold, mildew resistant
- 140mil marine-grade vinyl
- Adds a dynamic pattern
- Felt backing
|Length||Square Feet(@ 8-1/2' width)||Amount of Glue(Buckets)|