RV Woven Vinyl Thatch Flooring 8' 6" Gray for RV and Marine
When you're cruising in your boat or relaxing in your pontoon, you want your flooring to stay sturdy and secure. Walking around your watercraft shouldn't feel like navigating a slip and slide either. For the best boat or pontoon experience, you need high-quality, durable flooring that's as comfortable and effective as it is attractive. For just that flooring, check out our Woven Vinyl Flooring.
This pontoon flooring isn't just high-quality, though. It's also soft to walk on, slip resistant, and resistant to mold and mildew. This 140mil marine-grade vinyl is built to withstand the life of a recreational boat with reliability and style. The Gray woven pattern has a non-repeatable stitching that adds a dynamic look to the flooring. With the 300 hours of UV stability, the flooring will stay vibrant and colorful. Stain-resistant and easy to clean, this flooring is low maintenance. The felt backing, combined with a water-based adhesive makes for an easy application.
- Place your deck screws/bolts 16" apart when securing the decking.
- Apply the adhesive to the deck with a medium nap paint roller.
- Once the flooring is applied, use a roller or a stiff broom to press the vinyl flooring down into the glue.
- Install your fence risers under each bolt that secures the railing to the deck.
- Cut the deck seam tape into 8" sections and lay it on top of the aluminum cross members connecting your tubes. (The deck seam tape seals the joints where your plywood comes together, preventing water from working its way up under your woven vinyl flooring.)
This flooring comes with a limited non-transferable warranty that covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 5 years. (Normal use does not include use on stairs, athletic surfaces, and areas not designed to be in a boat or RV. Warranty does not cover damage due to improper exposure to chemicals, negligence of the product, lack of proper maintenance, incorrect installation procedures, or installation with an unauthorized adhesive.)
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Color: Gray
- Width: 8' 6"
- Applied with a water-based adhesive
- Non-repeatable pattern with a tight stitch
- Pontoon flooring
- Soft to walk on and slip-resistant
- Strong and durable
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- 3000 hours of UV stability
- Mold and mildew resistant
- 140mil marine-grade vinyl
- Adds a dynamic pattern
- Felt backing
|Length||Square Feet(@ 8-1/2' width)||Amount of Glue(Buckets)|