Circuit breakers may be small, but they have a large and important job in your RV's electrical system. They serve a key role in protecting you and your electrical system from overloads, short circuits, shocks and electrocution, electrical fire risks, surges and voltage spikes, and high temperatures. While this may be annoying in the moment, as it turns off your lights, fan, or other things connected to that circuit, it saves you from potential damage. Your wires are only able to handle so much electricity and if the electrical flow goes past this amount, the heat can melt the wire insulation and damage the surrounding areas. The job of the circuit breaker is to monitor the amount of electricity flowing through the wires and shut them off if the flow gets to be too much. Because of this vital job, if your RV breakers are old or don't work properly, they need to be replaced as soon as possible.
This 30-20 amp double breaker is a twin single-pole tandem type breaker that works with 120 volts and has a 10,000 AIC interrupting rating. With ground fault equipment protection, this breaker is suitable for use in Siemens panels that allow CTL type breakers. This RV circuit breaker accepts #14-6 AWG or #14-6 Al wire and is thermal-magnetic. HACR SWD rated and UL listed, this circuit breaker is a standard trip interruption type.
With the job that circuit breakers have, it's best to keep them in good condition. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Dimensions: 3 1/8"H x 1"W x 2 1/2"D
- Requires 1" space
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Color: black
- Material: plastic
- Ground fault equipment protection
- Suitable for use in Siemens panels that allow CTL type QT breakers
- Easy plug-in connections in Siemens load centers and meter combos
- Helps protect home from damaging electrical surges, shock, and voltage spikes
- HACR SWD rated
- UL listed
- Interruption type: standard trip
- 30/20 Amp Twin Single-Pole type circuit breaker
- 120/240V type
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Accepts #14-6 AWG Cu or #14-6 AWG AI wire