Adjustable Aluminum Ladder Racks for Trailers
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
Storing your ladders, pipes, and other gear on your trailer can be a frustrating task and carrying your canoes, kayaks, and other equipment can be just as difficult, even more so if you're trying to store them on an RV or rounded trailer roof. Especially on a rounded roof. Luckily, however, there is a solution; a ladder rack.
Our ladder rack gives you the space you need without sacrificing the functionality of the rest of your space. The ladder rack is made of heavy duty extruded aluminum and is durable and strong. The triangular corner structure adds stability to the design and keeps the structure durable and strong even when the weight of multiple ladders is added. The design attaches to the side of your trailer or RV roof or frame, rather than horizontally on the roof or frame. This allows it to mount to both a flat and a round roof. The ladder rack legs are tall enough to accommodate the center height of curved roof trailers, however, it is height adjustable and able to be cut down to a smaller height (able to be cut down to 5" for a shorter height). The length is also adjustable so that it can fit multiple trailer or roof frames. It's easily installed with simple hand tools and a drill and once they're on, they can support and store canoes, kayaks, pipes, ladders, and much more.
With storage on RVs and trailers, it can be difficult to find a place for all of your items. With solutions like ladder racks, you can store and transport your items without worry and frustration. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Adjustable Roof Ladder Rack
- Material: Heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Durable and strong
- Stable triangular corner structure
- Attaches to the side of your trailer roof or frame
- Able to fit on curved roof trailers as well as flat roof trailers
- Ladder rack legs are tall enough to accommodate the center height of curved roof trailers (able to be cut down up to 5" for a shorter height)
- Height adjustable from 22-1/4" - 26-3/8"
- Length adjustable from 72" - 102"
- Can also be used for canoes, kayaks, pipes, and other roof storage
- Easily installed with simple hand tools and a drill
- Includes installation hardware