RecPro RV Electronic Door Lock with Radial Design Integrated Keypad & Fob
You lock your car, you lock your home, and you lock your gym locker. So, why not lock your RV? If you don't have a lock on the door to your RV or haven't fixed the broken lock that's currently there, you can leave your rig open to theft and damage and even leave you and your family open to harm if you're inside. Safety is a serious business and it doesn't change when you go on vacation. Luckily, there are a few simple and easy things you can do to keep you and your family safe, including putting in a durable and effective RV door lock.
This RV entry door lock is great for a wide range of camper models, requiring a 2 3/4" wide by 3 3/4" high by 1 1/2" deep installation hole. Overall, this door lock measures 7 1/2" wide x 4 3/4" high x 3 1/2" deep. It is both locking and deadbolt capable and includes two keys, a battery powered key fob, and an electronic keypad for heightened security. The door lock requires 4 AA batteries to function and comes with a 3-year warranty. With the sturdy metal construction and effective design, you can be sure that this will last you for the long haul. The key fob makes it quick and easy to lock and unlock the deadbolt with a mere push of a button. That means no more fumbling around with your keys when you are in a hurry. However, the key fob does NOT lock or unlock the door handle lock.
With a good camper door lock, you can keep your items, your family, and yourself safe and secure. With this peace of mind, you can spend more time having fun and enjoying your vacation. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV Door Lock
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" W x 4 3/4" H x 3 1/2" D
- Requires a 2 3/4"W x 3 3/4"H x 1 1/2"D installation hole
- Uses 4 AA batteries
- Lock and deadbolt capable
- User sets electronic passcode
- Key fob included for faster accessibility
- Key fob locks/unlocks the deadbolt. Key fob does not lock/unlock the door handle lock
- Keys included for manual locking/unlocking
- 3 year RecPro warranty
- Buttons for locking/unlocking lock and deadbolt
- Key fob buttons only work for the deadbolt
- Battery powered
- 20 meter range
- Use for faster, easier entry to your RV
- Keychain attachment included
- Used for daily keys or as backup in case of battery failure
- Two keys included