RecPro RV Electronic Door Lock with Integrated Keypad & Fob
Just because you left your residential home, doesn't mean that you shouldn't lock your doors. While we would all like to never lock our items again, the fact is that safety is still an issue even on the road. Just like you would lock the doors on your car, van, or truck, you should lock the doors on your rig. Granted, though, most rigs only have one main door. And for this main door, what better way to secure it than with a lock that has both a lock and a deadbolt? This model is perfect for keeping your rig and yourself safe and sound while at the campground.
This Electronic RV Door Lock measures 7 1/2" wide by 4 5/8" high by 2 7/8" deep and requires a 2 3/4" wide by 3 3/4" high by 1 1/2" deep installation hole. It is both lock and deadbolt capable, with a key fob, two manual keys, and a keypad for maximum security. It is made of a sturdy metal construction and includes an easy-touch keypad. The manual keys are perfect both for daily use and as an emergency backup if you should misplace the key fob. The key fob is perfect for having an easier and faster way of unlocking your rig. It's battery powered and the battery is included. It has a range of 20 meters, which is 65.5 feet. You can attach it to your car keychain or simply have it separate. Whichever way you choose to lock and unlock your door, you can have the security you need to have peace of mind while on vacation.
With this RV electronic door lock, you can have peace of mind and sleep easy at night, knowing that you, your items, and your passengers are safe and sound. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Electronic RV Door Lock
- Includes Key Fob
- Dimensions: 7 1/2"W x 4 5/8"H x 2 7/8"D
- Fits a 2 3/4"W x 3 3/4"H x 1 1/2"D installation hole
- Lock and deadbolt capable
- Key fob for faster locking and unlocking
- Keys included for manual locking and unlocking
- Sturdy metal construction
- Easy-touch keypad
- 3-year warranty
- Used for daily keys or as backup in case of battery failure
- Two keys included
- Buttons for locking and unlocking the lock and deadbolt
- Use for faster, easier entry into your RV
- Keychain attachment includes
- Battery powered (battery included)
- 20 meter range (65.5 feet)