RecPro® Nash Driver and Passenger RV Captain's Chair Set with Ultrafabrics Brisa Original Birch
If you've driven (or ridden) cross-country on a bench seat in a station wagon, you might cringe a little when the kids holler "road trip!" But look how far we've come since interstate driving became commonplace. Those bench seats with wire springs poking through and no comfortable place to rest your head are a thing of the past. Designed to fit your every need, the RecPro Nash Captain's chair is sure to keep you cruising in comfort and begging for more drive-time.
The soft, breathable Ultrafabrics Brisa fabric will help keep you cool during those long drives (unlike the poly-wool blends of yesteryear) and the plush foam fill is designed to distribute pressure evenly and not break down over time (which means no springs poking through). If you'd like to order a sample swatch before you buy, just email or call our Customer Care team! When it comes to long drives, sitting for that long can sometimes cause strain on your back and neck. But with this supportive fill, you can drive in comfort. The fill is even thick enough to absorb sound, which is a plus if you're driving with kids or a large group of people. The form-fitting back of this captain's chair will keep you supported and boasts extra relief for your head and neck. This chair features comfortable armrests that can be lifted when getting in or out of the chair. However, the armrests are not height-adjustable. The arms stay static when the chair reclines. Or, if you don't have a relief driver, you can stop for a bit, recline, and rest your eyes. The soft angles bucket-style seat is great for traveling in comfort and the adjustable arms just add to that comfort. The soft fabric comes in the color Birch, fitting in well with most RV interior designs and giving you a calm place for those long drives. The sturdy Captain's chair weighs a light 150 pounds and measures 26 1/2" wide by 34" high (without the pedestal), and 25" deep.
Now that we've softened the blow of the term, where is your road trip going to take you? Across the county or across the country, you'll be glad to fire up the engines and get moving with these chairs under you! And as the miles disappear in the rear-view mirror, so will the torture of road-trips gone by, replaced by happy cruises with your new Nash Captain's chair. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
*Does not come with mounting hardware*
*Email or call our Customer Care team for a fabric sample packet*
- Overall Dimensions: 26 1/2"W x 34"H (without pedestal) x 25"D
- Base plate Dimension: 11"L x 8"W x 13 1/2" Diagonal
- Weight: 150 pounds
- Base plate has four connectors for bolting to the pedestal
- Material: Ultrafabrics Brisa
- Color: Birch
- Arms stay static while chair reclines
- Liftable arms - height is non-adjustable
- Slides forward and backward
- Soft angled bucket-style seating for travel comfort
- Seats recline 3/4 back
- Comfortable fill (evenly distributes pressure)
- Sound absorption properties (fabric and fill)
- Greenguard Certified (low chemical emissions and majority recycled material)
- Does not come with mounting hardware
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
UltraFabrics Brisa - Industry Leading 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 3-year limited warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism.
- 5-year limited warranty on UltraFabrics Brisa leather and thread.
- Made in Japan
- 300,000 Double Rub (Wyzenbeek Rating)
- 7 Year Hydrolysis