RecPro Charles 80" Powered Triple RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa RV Loveseat in Cloth
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
While you’re on vacation, you want convenience and comfort. After a long hike or day touring the sites, you want to be able to sit down on a couch that's as comfortable as it is attractive. Here at RecPro, we want the same thing. Our goal is to help you have the best RV experiences possible, which is why we're proud to show you our Charles line of luxury RV furniture. Built for the RV lifestyle, these pieces are durable, comfortable, and designed to save you space while giving you comfort.
These pieces are made of durable materials that extend the life of the furniture. Each piece has all-metal inner mechanisms. While other furniture has components that break down within the first year of use (especially in an RV), these pieces are designed to withstand the rigor of the road. Able to recline time after time, the reclining mechanism is sturdy and reliable. As for the material of the fill and fabric, we made sure that the materials were sturdy and soft, able to provide you with a comfortable recline even after several years. To prove how much faith we have in our furniture, all of the pieces are backed with a 3-year limited warranty. With this 80" powered reclining sofa is no different; it has the same quality and comfort as any of our other Charles pieces. The big difference? It's powered, giving you the ability to have all this comfort and convenience without even leaving your seat.
Each section of this sofa is an independent unit. While the right and left sections are powered, the center is a manual recline (because there always has to be one that is different from his brothers). This 22" Comfort Console has another identifying feature; the back drops down to reveal a surface with cupholders. Not to be outdone, the power reclining ends each have a lighted cupholder and USB port. But although they are independent pieces, they are all from the same family and offer the same great features like soft easy to clean cloth, bounce back fill that keeps you supported, and effortless movement. Our linen cloth in Oatmeal and Fossil is soft, comfortable, and durable. Have you ever sat down on a leather seat after a long, hot day and felt gross from all the sweat gathering? With the cloth fabric, you won't have this uncomfortable problem. Breathable and light, it lets you relax in comfort. But what if the seat was in a sunbeam all day? With leather or vinyl, you would come back to a burning hot seat that's uncomfortable to sit on without a blanket on it. With the cloth option, however, you can sit down on a heat-reducing fabric that gives you comfort through the heat. Built to last through the normal life of an RV, the cloth covering in Oatmeal or Fossil is hard to beat. Not sure about how it will match your interior? Follow this link to order your sample packet! (Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample) Measuring 80" wide by 39" high by 37 1/2" deep, this sofa is terrific for elevating your space and adding in comfort and convenience.
While every variation from the RecPro Charles line offers plenty of great features, the best part about the 80" Powered Triple in Cloth is how the three work together to create harmony. No seat is better than his brothers, just different. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV Recliner modular furniture
- Left and Right-arm facing power recliners
- Powered individually
- USB port in the rim of the cup-holder
- Light up cupholder (blue) in arm
- Works with any RecPro modular furniture
- Easy to clean
- Contemporary design
- Overall Dimensions: 80"W x 39"H x 37 1/2"D
- Dimensions (Each chair): 29"W x 39"H x 37"D
- 22" Comfort Console with cupholders
- Fully extended: 62 1/2"D
- Seat Dimensions: 23"D x 21 1/2"W (each chair)
- Zero Wall-Hugger (only needs 4" of a gap from wall to fully recline)
- Arm Cupholder is 3 1/4" Diameter
- Weight: 259 lbs.
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out is 36 1/4" with front of recliner overhanging the slideout
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out without overhang is 39 1/4"
- Able to fit through a 22" door opening
- Material: Linen Cloth
- Color: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
If you'd like to see how this piece fits in with your RV floorplan, you can check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator at designer.recpro.com!
- 110V power needed (wall outlet)
- 75 watts max-rated per recliner
- 71 1/2" overall cord length
22" Reclining Consoles:
- Overall dimensions: 22"W x 39"H x 30 1/2"D
- Overall frame: 22"W x 21 1/4"D
- Seat Width: 22"W
- Seat Depth: 21 1/2"D
- Drop-down Console: 21 1/4"W x 20 1/4"D
- Drop-down thickness: 8 1/2"T
- Drop-down height from floor: 27 3/4"H
- Cupholder: 3 1/2" Diameter
*22" Comfort Console recliner is not powered; power option only available in the right and left arm recliners (end recliners)*
*The recline function is dependent on electricity; without power, the furniture will not recline*
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Linen and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)