RecPro Charles 68" RV Jackknife Sleeper Sofa with Drop-Down Cupholders in Cloth
When you're on vacation, having a comfortable place to relax is important. After a long day of hiking, exploring, or just being with your family, sitting down to watch a movie on your comfortable couch is perfect. But what if you need an extra place to sleep as well? Instead of making the choice between these two options, why not have both? With a multi-functional furniture piece, you get more out of your RV and more out of your vacation. But what if you want cupholders as well? With many models, you don't get that choice. With our new Dropdown Jackknife Sleeper Sofas, though, you get all that and more.
With a Jackknife sofa, you can change the sofa to a bed, adding sleeping space to your living area without adding in a whole new piece of furniture. This helps to save space while adding comfort and convenience. It doesn't stop there, though. With the drop-down console in the center, you get extra space for storing drinks and setting items down, similar to a side table. This adds convenience to your living area and helps you relax while saving space.
The dropdown jackknife sofa is durable inside and out. The internal all-metal mechanisms keep it working for years to come and are able to stand up to the rigor of RV travel. Even the fabric is durable. The Cloth Linen is soft, durable, and breathable, with an easy to clean covering and soft feel. With this, you can relax even on the hottest of days. Available in the colors Oatmeal and Fossil, you can choose the right color for your color scheme. Not sure about how the color will look in person? Order a fabric sample packet to be sure!
This dropdown jackknife sleeper sofa measures 68-1/4" wide overall and needs 3" clearance from the wall to open the bed. It is able to fit through a 22" door opening and weighs about 145 pounds.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Needs 3" clearance to open the bed
- All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- Dimensions (sofa): 69-1/4" W x 34" H x 28" D
- Dimensions (bed): 69-1/4" W x 19" H x 41-1/2" D
- Other dimensions:
- (seat to top of backrest): 17"
- (backrest cushion): 8"
- (seat cushion): 7"
- (seat cushion from front to backrest): 21"
- (toe kickboard): 69-1/4" x 11-1/2" x 2"
- 11" Clearance under couch*
- The center drop down console will sit higher than the left and right seat
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Material: Linen Cloth
- Color: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- Quickly transforms into bed from the sofa function
- Thickly padded bed
- Contemporary style
- Easy to assemble and install
- Option with or without legs
- Sturdy structure for both the sofa body and bed frame
- All metal frames
*We do not condone using seat belts with our furniture unless they are installed by a licensed RV dealership. Doing so improperly may void the warranty.
If you'd like to see how this piece fits in with your RV floorplan, you can check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator at designer.recpro.com!
*While this clearance may leave room for an electrical box or other low-profile gear casing, we (and the manufacturer) strongly recommend against using the space under the couch as storage. The frame will swing down into the void when changing from a couch to a bed/bed to a couch and there are no locking mechanisms to hold the sofa "open" while putting items underneath which could lead to injury*
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Linen and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)