RecPro Charles 67" Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa with Console in Cloth
The Charles Line has a new cloth covering and we've added it to all of our theater seating profiles. From 58" to 148", we're covering the full line. Our line of Charles luxury furniture has taken the aftermarket industry by storm and while our customers have been pleased with our Suprima leather Fabric, not all are cut from the same cloth. Some customers have asked if we could change direction and go with a cloth covering for our furniture. The short answer is yes. With our appealing Oatmeal or Fossil color patterns with woven earth tones and smooth fibers, these cloth-covered pieces will be able to fit into most interior design motifs.
In the same way that the rest of the Charles line is durable and convenient, this 67" recliner is built to last you through many seasons, keeping comfort and convenience at the front of your mind. The all-metal inner mechanisms are designed to last you through many adventures and years of use without breaking down or becoming a bother. And as for getting it into your RV in the first place, that's easy as well. The recliner is shipped in three separate boxes with the backs removed so that the pieces can be easily placed inside of your RV and assembled in the space. No one wants to try and get a full sofa through that small door frame. With the modular construction, you won't have to worry about that frustrating process. Measuring 67" wide by 38" high by 37 1/2" deep all put together, this reclining couch is the perfect addition to your RV lifestyle.
The cloth covering also has many features that make it an excellent choice for your furniture upgrade:
- Breathable: The cloth option is perfect for the summer, being soft and airy and breathable. After a long day of hiking through the trails, you’ve built up quite a sweat. If you try and relax on a leather or vinyl couch, that sweat will build up and create an uncomfortable seating situation.
- Resistant to tearing and feathering: Unlike leather or vinyl, the cloth option will not feather over time and is durable against tearing as well. Tested to make sure it will endure through many years of normal use, this cloth material is durable and strong.
- UV resistance: You won't have to worry about the sun with this one. With the UV resistance, it will resist fading from the sun more than leather or vinyl.
- Soft hand: This cloth is soft. There's not much more to say about that except once you relax on this sofa, you won't want to get back up.
- Extremely durable: From the inner mechanisms and the all-metal frame to the cloth covering and reclining parachute pull cord, this couch is meant to last. With this recliner, you can forget about that factory model recliner that just isn't holding up to the RV life.
This 67" recliner also has the same proprietary bounce-back fill as the rest of the Charles line that gives many days and nights of relaxation. These recliners won't break down and flatten like most factory-direct furniture pieces that comes with your RV when it rolls off the line. The internal components are the same, too. You'll find that the Oatmeal or Fossil cloth sets have the same warranties, quality, and beautiful style that our Charles line possesses.
If you want to try a whole different direction of comfort and feel with your RV furniture, call our Customer Care Department and speak to one of our friendly associates about our cloth Charles furniture today.
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Soft-Touch leather and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)
- A modular structure that ships in three sections make it easy for installation in small and narrow spaces
- Center console with two cup holders and easy flip up storage area
- Double recline - easy pull latch on each side
- Space saving double recliner only needs 3 inches of clearance
- Dimensions: 67"W x 38"H x 37 1/2"D
- Able to fit through a 22" door opening
- Other dimensions
- Frame: 49"W x 21 3/8"D
- Frame: 16 15/16"W x 21 3/8"D (for each recliner) - 39 1/2"W (recliners together)
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out is 36 1/4" with the front of recliner overhanging the slide-out
- Minimum depth required to fit on the slide out without overhang is 39 1/4"
- Distance from wall: 3"
- 1st recline position: 53"D
- 2nd recline position (down): 62 1/2"D
- Seat only (single recliner): 21 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
- Seat only (double recliner): 42 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
- Footrest to the floor (when fully recline): 17"
- 9" Console
- Frame: 9"W x 20 3/4"D
- Cupholder & armrest: 24"H x 23 1/2"D
- Storage compartment: 7 1/4"W x 8"H x 12"D
- Bottom base: 27 1/2"D
- Cupholder: 3 1/2" diameter
- Weight: 198 lbs.
- Parachute pull on the inner side of each recliner
- Material: Linen Cloth
- Color: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- *The Oatmeal option comes with our Generation-2 9" Console, which has larger cupholders, measuring 3 1/2" in diameter and has a storage compartment of 7 1/4"W x 8"H x 12"D*
If you'd like to see how this piece fits in with your RV floorplan, you can check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator at designer.recpro.com!
*We do not condone using seat belts with our furniture unless they are installed by a licensed RV dealership. Doing so improperly may void the warranty.