RecPro Charles 64" Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa RV Loveseat
One of the most important pieces of a comfortable and functional RV is the furniture. With the right pieces, you can be comfortable without eating up your valuable space. With our modular furniture line, you can create layouts that best suit your RV's space. If you need something small that still gives you the features of a comfort console, then the 64" sofa is for you. Compact yet filled with features, it's perfect for smaller RVs.
Convenience and function go hand in hand with our modular furniture line. One of the tough things with RV furniture is getting it through the door. The furniture might look amazing and be just the right size for your space, but if you can't get it through the door, then it doesn't really matter. That's why our modular furniture is able to fit through a 22" door frame. Shipped in individual boxes, the individual pieces (left and right arm recliners and console) are carried into the RV and placed together once inside. While it is possible to bolt them to the floor, many people choose not to, as these can stay put just fine, and bolting anything to your RV can be a difficult procedure. To recline, use the pull cords on either side of the sofa, between the armrests and the seat cushion. Simply pull to recline and press the footrest back down and snap it into place to return to the seated position. Measuring 64" wide by 39" high by 37 1/2" deep, this is a wall-hugger recliner, which means it only needs about 4" from the wall to fully recline.
The comfort console measures a slim 6", perfect for smaller spaces. Included in this compact space are two cupholders and a cubby compartment. The cupholders measure 3 1/2" in diameter and the storage compartment is large enough to store a book, remotes, or other smaller items. Because you get storage in the middle of your sofa, you now have a space to set your drinks, an area designed to keep your remotes in their own place, and a consistent way to keep your area tidy and in place. All in only 6" of space.
Past the function itself, the sofa is comfortable, durable, and attractive. The buttery soft Suprima fabric is super comfortable and perfect for RV travel. It's easy to clean and comes in our four designer colors, Chestnut, Mahogany, Toffee, and Putty. If you're not sure about how the fabric will look in your specific RV setup, you can order a sample fabric swatch packet to see them in person. The all-metal internal mechanisms are also great, as they are lightweight so that they don't weigh your rig down while being durable and reliable. From the inside to the outside, the sofa will work great through adventure after adventure.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
Suprima Soft-Touch Leather - Industry Leading 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 3-year limited warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism.
- 2-year limited warranty on Suprima Soft-Touch leather and thread.
- Made in China
- 200,000 Double Rub (Wyzenbeek Rating)
- 5 Year Hydrolysis
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator. (Cable Release)
- RV Recliner modular furniture
- 6" Comfort Console with cup-holders
- Works with any RecPro modular furniture
- Can easily be connected with any RecPro modular furniture piece to create your own customized look
- Material: Suprima Leather
- Colors: Toffee, Putty, Chestnut, Mahogany
- Each recliner is reclined individually
- Easy to clean
- Contemporary design
- Dimensions (overall): 64"W x 38"H x 37 1/2"D
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out is 36 1/2" with front of recliner overhanging the slide-out
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out without overhang is 39 1/2"
- Able to fit through a 22" door opening
- Full Recline length: 65"
- Zero Wall-Hugger (only needs 3" of gap from wall to fully recline)
- Weight: 195 pounds
- Frame (overall): approximately 47" W x 21 3/8"D
- Frame (each recliner): 16 15/16"W x 21 3/8"D
- Frame (console): 5" W x 21" D
- Seat only (single recliner): 22 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
- Foot rest to floor (when fully recline): 17"
- Frame: 6"W x 20 3/4"D
- Storage compartment: 4 1/4"W x 8"H x 12"D
- Bottom base: 27 1/2"D
- Cupholder: 3 1/2" diameter
*We cannot make any recommendations regarding installation of products to our customers*
*Any modification outside of manufacturer's suggested use (including, but not limited to, adding or removing mounting hardware, seat belts, brackets, clamps, etc.) immediately voids all warranties and waives liability from the manufacturer and all their subsidiaries*
*All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
*Please note: lighting, decor, and interior design may slightly alter color appearance of sofa*
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*