RecPro Charles 62" RV Jackknife Sleeper Sofa with Drop-Down Cupholders in Cloth
Saving space in an RV can be a difficult task, but you shouldn't have to give up comfort to do it. And when you need extra sleeping space for kids, guests, or even yourself, finding a place to relax can be difficult. While this is a struggle, it is not impossible. With a Jackknife Sleeper Sofa, you can relax while watching a movie and then immediately tuck in for bed. But with our Dropdown Jackknife options, the features don't end there.
Jackknife Sofas give the user the option of having a couch or a bed, depending on which way they align it. This multi-functional piece allows you to save space while adding another feature to your living area. The dropdown feature in the center back cushion adds extra convenience with the dual cupholders and flat surface area that you can use as an armrest, a side table, or simply a way to keep the distance.
The all-metal internal mechanisms enhance the durability of the piece, adding safety and security to your relaxing or sleeping experience. Just like the inside, the outside is meant to last. The Cloth Linen fabric is strong and durable, with an extra set of convenience features. It's attractive and easy to clean, coming in two colors, Fossil and Oatmeal. As an extra plus, it's soft and breathable, which makes it more comfortable during the hot summer season. Unlike leather or faux leather, you won't stick to it on a hot day. This comfortable feel is perfect for RV life and the durability keeps it looking and feeling nice trip after trip.
This sofa measures 62" wide overall and requires 3" of clearance from the wall to open the bed. It weighs about 130 pounds and can fit through a 22" door frame to be installed inside of the RV. If you're not sure about the fabric or the layout, you can order a sample fabric packet or check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator through the link below.
With the durable build, convenience features, and attractive color and texture, you just can't go wrong with the Dropdown Jackknife sleeper sofa. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Needs 3" clearance to open the bed
- All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening unless otherwise stated
- Dimensions (sofa): 63-1/4" W x 34" H x 28" D
- Dimensions (bed): 63-1/4" W x 19" H x 41-1/2" D
- (seat to top of backrest): 17"
- (backrest cushion): 8"
- (seat cushion): 7"
- (seat cushion from front to backrest): 21"
- (toe kickboard): 63-1/4" x 11-1/2" x 2"
- 11" Clearance under couch*
- The center drop down console will sit higher than the left and right seat
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Cupholders: 3-3/4" in diameter
- Material: Linen Cloth
- Color: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- Quickly transforms into bed from the sofa function
- Thickly padded bed
- Contemporary style
- Easy to assemble and install
- Option with or without legs
- Sturdy structure for both the sofa body and bed frame
- All metal frames
*We do not condone using seat belts with our furniture unless they are installed by a licensed RV dealership. Doing so improperly may void the warranty.
If you'd like to see how this piece fits in with your RV floorplan, you can check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator at designer.recpro.com!
*While this clearance may leave room for an electrical box or other low-profile gear casing, we (and the manufacturer) strongly recommend against using the space under the couch as storage. The frame will swing down into the void when changing from a couch to a bed/bed to a couch and there are no locking mechanisms to hold the sofa "open" while putting items underneath which could lead to injury*
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Linen and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)