RecPro Charles 58" Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa in Cloth
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am est
In our commitment to providing new benchmarks in the realms of comfort and quality, we've expanded the Charles line of luxury furniture in a new direction. While these recliners and modular pieces are cut from the same cloth as our original line, they are a step in a whole different direction in fabric and feel. We'd like to introduce you to our Charles Cloth line, the newest member of the Charles family.
After years of robust sales and growth with our flagship 58" Charles Luxury Loveseat Theater Modular Sofa (wrapped in Suprima Fabric), many members of our customer family asked if we were ever planning on adapting our line to a cloth version. While our RecPros universally loved the buttery soft Suprima Fabric, many still loved the touch and the feel of a cloth-based product. So, we put our design team to work and we found a supremely soft and breathable cloth covering that we knew you’d love as much as our Suprima material. We created RecPro Cloth.
This tightly-woven, yet breathable cloth has the same soft hand as our Suprima Fabric but it has some properties that our Suprima fabric doesn't have. So, what makes choosing RecPro cloth the right furniture decision for your recreational vehicle? Here a few of the considerable differences:
- Heat Resistant – Unlike traditional leather and polyester fabrics, the material has better resistance to heat. This means if your furniture is in direct sunlight for any period, it won't be uncomfortably hot. Have you ever sat on a leather couch after it has been sitting out in the sun for a while? It's not a pleasant surprise to have to jump back up again.
- Feathering and Tear Resistant – Where your leather and polyester fabrics can delaminate and tear over time, catch edges, feather, and tear, your cloth material will be more resistant to those types of fabric mishaps, giving you longer-lasting furniture.
- Breathable – Have you ever been sitting in your leather chair on a hot day? Do you remember feeling a lot of airflow and heat mitigation? Or do you remember sweating a lot? The latter is most likely the case. But with soft cloth fabric supporting you with its woven mesh, you will find more relaxing cool comfort with the cloth option from RecPro.
As with any reclining couch, you want comfort and convenience. With the parachute pull at either end of the seats, you can pull them to release the footrest and lean back to recline. When you're ready to get up again, just push the footrest back down with your feet and you're ready to go! Measuring 58" wide by 38" high by 30 1/4" deep, this couch reclines to 53" deep when in the first reclining position and 62 1/2" deep when in the second, fully reclined position.
Now that you have cloth as an option to choose from, your relaxation experience can take on a whole new picture. This cloth option comes in two different colors: Oatmeal and Fossil. Call one of our friendly Customer Care Department associates and order your new cloth Charles luxury furniture today!
*Any modification outside of manufacturer's suggested use (including, but not limited to, adding or removing mounting hardware, seat belts, brackets, clamps, etc.) immediately voids all warranties and waives liability from the manufacturer and all their subsidiaries*
*Please note: lighting, decor, and interior design may slightly alter the color appearance of sofa *
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Linen and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- Material: Cloth Linen
- Colors: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Modular structure: Allows for easy installation
- Easy to assemble
- Space saving double zero wall-hugger recliners
- Ships in 2 boxes
- Overall Dimensions: 58"W x 38"H x 30 1/4"D
- Weight: 166 lbs.
- Frame: 16 15/16"W x 21 3/8"D (for each recliner) - 39 1/2"W (recliners together)
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out is 36 1/4" with the front of recliner overhanging the slide-out
- Minimum depth required to fit on the slide out without overhang is 39 1/4"
- Distance required from wall: 3"
- 1st recline position: 53"D
- 2nd recline position (fully extended): 62 1/2"D
- Seat only (single recliner): 21 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
- Seat only (double recliner): 42 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D