Pedestal for RV Captain's Chair
Your Captain's Chair needs to be one of the most comfortable, functional, and solid pieces of furniture in your recreational vehicle. When you think about all of the miles you're going to log in your driver's seat as you travel across the country, you know how important this one chair is to you or whoever is guiding your rig down the road. One way to ensure that you have the best and safest ride possible is to outfit your driver's seat with a solid metal pedestal base from RecPro.
The black pedestal base from RecPro is a solid metal structure from top to bottom, granting it solid durability and long life. The welded assembly has a hefty top and bottom plate (1/8" and 1/4" respectively) with a strong cylinder support base sandwiched in-between. This pedestal, properly installed to your RV, will keep you solidly in place while you're rolling down the road, taking in the views. In addition to qualities that help you move, there is also something that helps you stay put and stay safe. The seat belt attachment ports are there for your safety as you roll down the road.
If you need more than just solid construction and safety (as well as movement options) our pedestals offer height variations as well! We know that RV owners come in all shapes and sizes and we cater our inventory to your needs. For this reason, we have pedestal depths of 5 1/2", 7", and 10". The weight of the 5 1/2", 7", and 10" pedestals are 40lbs, 45 lbs, and 48lbs respectively.
For safety, mobility, and comfort for your next adventure, find and purchase the pedestal that's going to be just right for you. Have questions? Contact us or call our Customers Care team today!
- Dimensions – 14 1/4"L (top plate bolt pattern)
- Dimensions – 9 3/4"W (top plate)
- Dimensions – 16 3/4" Diagonal (corner to corner, top plate)
- Dimensions – 1/8"T (top plate)
- Dimensions – 1/4"T (bottom plate)
- Dimensions – 3 1/4" Dia. (support cylinder)
- Dimensions – 4" - 5-1/2" - 8 1/2"H (support cylinder, overall height minus 1-1/2")
- Dimensions – 2 1/4"W x 5 1/2"L (angled support bracket on the cylinder)
- Dimensions – 9 1/2"L (bottom plate)
- Dimensions – 9 1/4"W (bottom plate)
- Bolt pattern (to connect to the floor) – 7" center point to center point on both X and Y-axis
- Bolt pattern (to connect to chair) – 8"W x 11 1/2" center point to center point on both X and Y-axis
- Solid metal frame
- Seat belt attachment ports
- Rotation actuator
- Welded frame (1/4" welds)
- Color - black
- Pedestal height options - 5 1/2", 7", and 10"
- Hardware not included
- Weight: 5" is 40lbs, 7" is 45lbs, 10" is 48lbs
- Pedestal does not feature a sliding mechanism. Sliding mechanism is built into RecPro Nash Captain's Chairs and operates independently of the pedestal.