Free Same-Day Shipping on All Orders Made Before 2pm!
- The RecPro logo is Blue and Grey. Use exact colors when using the logo.
- The logo font is Bank Gothic.
- Do not try to recreate the logo.
- In general, try to use the logo on a white background for clarity.
- If used on a photo or colored background, use the white version of the logo.
- Photos should be slightly darkened, at least in the area where the logo is used for higher contrast and readability.
- Always use a vector version of the logo.
- Always try to leave space around the logo equal to at least 1/4 the X-height.
- Don’t change the color, modify, stretch, or add effects to the logo.
- Orange: Pantone Orange 031 C - #FF5000 - RGB(255, 80, 0)
- Grey: Pantone Neutral Black 70% - #5E5C5C - RGB(94, 93, 92)
- Accent Blue: Pantone 7683 C - #446BA8 - RGB(68, 108, 169)
- Headline text: Brandon Grotesque Bold (Click to download)
- Body text: Georgia Regular
- Alternative: Roboto Bold, Roboto
- Do not stretch typography in any way.
- Always align type to the baseline.
- Body text should be anywhere from 1/2 to 3/4 the size of the headline.
- Keep a good amount of space between lines.
- Use images of nature, but not animals.
- Camping scenes, RVing, etc…
- Put a black overlay with low opacity to keep text readable and emphasize the copy area.
- Always use white text on images.
This document is a work in progress and will change as the brand evolves.