Inflatable RV Skirting - Small Kit Fits 16'- 24'
If you go cold weather camping without a way to insulate the bottom of your RV, you’ll be in a world of hurt before the trip is over. Because there are so many exposed pipes, tubes, and items on the bottom of RVs, it’s important to protect them when the weather dips. And while heating pads help to keep the cold away, you don’t want to rely on one piece of equipment. The best thing to do if you are going to be camping in cold weather or even just camping anywhere for an extended period of time is to use an RV skirt.
RV skirts keep the underside of your RV warmer, trapping the air and protecting the underside from freezing. While RV skirts are not heated, they insulate the underside from those freezing winds and resulting temperatures. With this (and a heating pad if you’re below freezing), you can prevent your plumbing system and tanks from being frozen or damaged and you can even continue to use them throughout the winter season.
This RV skirt is made of a set of inflatable tubes that keep the wind out and fill in the gaps to keep the seal between the inside and outside tightly closed. Because they are inflatable, the tubes are easy to set up and tear down and are able to conform to the shape of your RV without using straps or snaps like other skirts would need. This modular and versatile function also means you can use it on a variety of models. This kit is designed for RVs between 16 and 24 feet in length and has two clearance options: standard and high. The standard option would have a height of about 22” and the high clearance option would have a height of about 34”.
If you’re going to be camping in the cold and want to keep your RV protected and even save on heating costs by keeping the cold air away from your RV bottom, this kit is the perfect solution. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV insulation and protection inflatable skirt
- Small Kit Design
- Perfect for nearly all makes and models
- Modular capability
- Superior insulating capabilities, tough tolerance to wind and snow, and military-grade materials
- High clearance options designed for RVs that sit a bit higher off the ground
- Small kit designed for RVs ranging in length from 16 to 24 feet
- Standard kit weighs about 49 pounds, High Clearance kit weighs about 55 pounds
- Kit includes:
- Skirt tubes
- 2x 8ft, standard 22” diameter or high 34” diameter
- 2x 6ft, standard 22” diameter or high 34” diameter
- 2x 4ft, standard 22” diameter or high 34” diameter
- Carry and storage bag
- Electric air pump AC 800W
- Sharp edge corner protectors
- Sharp edge strip protector
- Patch material