Horse Trailer Feeder Windows Drop Down - Radius Rounded Corner Design
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 2pm est
When you outfit your horse trailer, you want the very best for your animals possible. Your horses aren’t just an investment. To you, and many other owners, they are a part of the family. If they are part of your family, then you want to treat them as such and give them every creature comfort. Proper ventilating and feeding windows for your trailer are a must.
Replacing your current trailer window with a strong, well-built, unit isn’t always as easy as 1-2-3. There are multiple variables to consider when making this decision. You’re in luck. The team at RecPro aren’t just experts in luxury RV furniture and appliances. Whatever the dimensions and needs for your trailer and its accessories, our experienced team can help.
Our horse trailer drop-down feed windows are ideal replacements for the outdated units currently in your tow-behind. Unlike many difficult to handle windows, ours actuate very easily with an ergonomic handle and tab-latch. You can also add an optional pull handle for even easier access. Once open, the window reveals a hearty screen for better ventilation, or a passthrough so you can say “hi” to Trigger and Victor. Aluminum bars prevent your four-legged sweeties from puncturing the screen or pushing through the glass. Though protective, the bars easily drop so that you can feed or pet your equine passengers.
When considering any upgrades to your trailer, think first about the benefits of a trailer window from RecPro:
- Exceptional Design: These well-built feeder windows feature a sleek rounded corner design that is both aesthetically pleasing and robust
- Strong Drop-Down Aluminum Bars: These aluminum bars are added for optimal safety so that the window can be opened, and your horse can enjoy the extra air flow while the trailer is in motion
- Heavy-duty Hinges: The best quality hinges add even more strength to the unit
- Easily Accessible Screen Door: The screen door is attached to the inside of the window. You can keep the window open with the screen and bars in place to keep your animals cool during travel, and your trailer insect free
- User Friendly Handle: The pull handle, which is optional, makes operating this window simple and quick. It is light-weight and located low enough so that it is easily accessible
Installing New Feeder Windows:
Because of constant shifts in design, upgrades in technology, and manufacturers going in and out of business there are a wide variety of openings that need customized windows. We recommend if you are using a RecPro window to replace your model, it is important to measure the opening in a specific way. Do not measure the "actual" length of the entire window, but the "rough opening" or "rough hole measurement", which is the open negative space without the edges. For specifics, see our instructional video provided. As these projects are on the complicated side for the home DIY installer, a professional installation of all parts and accessories is recommended. If you have any questions, please call our helpful customer service department.
*Trim kit not available, this window is just for a replacement