Heng's 90046-CR Vortex II Fan Kit Multi-Speed
Keep the fresh air flowing in your RV at whatever speed fits your needs with the adjustable speeds on the RecPro Heng's Vortex II Multi-Speed Fan Kit. This interior multi-speed fan connects to your existing wiring in the RV, serving as a replacement for an existing fan. Installation is extremely easy with our five-speed RV fan, as you will not have to adjust or touch the rooftop vent seal in the recreational vehicle, ensuring you do not affect the waterproof protection on the seal. Bring air from the outside into your RV when you set the roof fan for an RV on medium or high speeds with the reverse setting. Or force air out of the RV on the forward setting, selecting among low, medium, or high speeds. The fan can increase the airflow inside your recreational vehicle by up to 300 percent versus the roof vent fan that shipped with your RV initially. Our RV fan is compatible with powered vents from Heng's, Ventline, Jensen, and Elixir. It measures 13.5 by 13.5 inches with 3.5 inches of depth. The white plastic housing sits inside the RV and protects the 9-inch blades. Adjust the fan's speeds and directional setting using the knob attached to the housing.
- MultiSpeed - reverse and forward option
- Forward speeds: Low, medium, or high
- Reverse speeds: Medium or high
- 9" blades
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 13.5" x 3.5"
- Quiet and efficient
- Fast and easy installation with a Phillips screwdriver
- Creates 300% more air flow throughout your RV
- Universal fit for Elixir, Ventline, Jensen, and Heng's
- Does not require rooftop vent seal to be tampered with
- Should not be cleaned with ammonia or harsh cleaning agents, as this can damage the surface