Alpha Systems SuperFlex RV Roofing is sold by the foot. Please select your length in the "Qty" field. Roof will be shipped in one continuous piece.
Alpha Systems Superflex RV Roofing is a state of the art roofing membrane engineered that delivers premium performance for today's demanding roof designs. Supeflex roofing can be used for recreational vehicles and also commercial roofing. The roofiing membrane is a olefin based single ply material that is half the weight of EPDM RV roofing. It also does not chalk, fade, discolor from the sun and has a better tear and punture resistance.
RV Manufacturers like: Crossroads, Outdoor RV, Forest River and Northwood are now using SuperFlex as their alternate roofing material for their units.
Benefits of Super Flex Roofing Membrane
- 8' 6" width
- Wil not chalk - will not turn the side of the unit gray
- Better puncture resistance than EPDM
- Has a non-skid surface for better traction
- Is .165 lbs/sq feet compared to EPDM at .29 lbs/sq foot
- Easily repairable
- Same color through entire substrate
- 100% solids sealant (will not shrink or crack)
- .028 Thick
To help with your roofing installation, we recommend using Alpha Systems 8010 Water Based Adhesive to get the best results for your roofing project.