16/4 Trailer Wire By The Foot
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 2pm est
Trailer wire is sold by the foot. Please specify how many feet you'd like in the "Qty" field. Wire will be shipped in one continuous piece.
Trailer cable made from 4 conductors of color-coded 16 gauge primary wire wrapped in a black PVC outer jacket. Cable is resistant to cracking, abrasion, gas, oil, acid, and weather. The internal wires are single conductors and are color coded to industry standard. It's main purpose is for wiring trailers and RVs, but can be used in any electrical application requiring a low voltage four conductor cable.
- 16/4 trailer wire consists of four (4) 16 gauge wires surrounded with a black PVC jacket.
- Single conductors are stranded copper and are color-coded for identification purposes.
- 16/4 Color Configuration
- Available by the foot (enter your length in the quantity field)
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F, -40°C to 85°C.