When it comes time to call it a night and you want to retire from the day's activities, you need your RV, your home away from home, to be as safe and secure as possible. You need your door locks to work, your windows shut tightly, and your shades to block out all lights and prying eyes that are looking to be up to no good. At RecPro, we understand that you want your security and you need your privacy. Don't worry, we're here to help.
**PLEASE NOTE: SHADES ARE CUSTOM MADE TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, PLEASE ALLOW LEAD TIME FOR MANUFACTURE, CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE **
We're excited to introduce our latest Rec-Creation, the NitePro Blackout Nighttime Roller Shade. This shade is durable and blocks light from making its way into your RV and sleeping quarters. The shades are solid vinyl sheets that are specifically constructed to resist sun rays up to 99% in most applications. They also feature an internal mechanism that keeps the shade from retracting too rapidly.
These shades are also highly customizable. We know that not all RVs are created the same. We not only have a wide array of sizes to choose from, but also multiple colors to choose for your shades and the top mount bar. Having security, looks, and choice are the way to go when making your next shade purchase. Call our Customer Care Department and customize your new shades today!
When measuring width, please note that the measurement is the overall measurement of the shade, from knob to knob, NOT the fabric.
If you are installing your shade inside a valance, measure the width from inside your valance and take and inch off. For example: If your valance inside width is 20", order 19".
- Comes with #4 (wall mount bracket) or #1 (ceiling mount clip)
- Top rail measurements: 1 1/4" W x 1/4" T
- Top rail is a solid aluminum construction
- Measured speed shade retraction
- Sturdy vinyl
- High-quality treatment
- Shade colors: Champagne, Suede, Black, Blackout Black (4 Ply), Oyster, Chocolate, and Blackout Teakwood (4 Ply)
- Width choices: 14" to 96"
- Height choices: 12" to 65"
- All-metal bottom shade bar
- Distance from blind fabric to knobs: 1/2"
- Length of shades (top to bottom) will vary due to manufacturer adding more material than listed (up to 6" to 8")