March 24, 2020
Dear valued Customer,
Here at RecPro, we strive to be both a company that provides exceptional customer service and a company that values the health and safety of our employees. The status of our workforce as an Essential Business, as defined by the U.S Department of Homeland Security memorandum titled, "Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response," issued on March 19, 2020 enables us to stay open and continue to assist our customers.
This designation as an Essential Business allows our employees to continue to work and releases them from Shelter-In-Place orders. This means that we are still able to provide you with products and services per normal. The impact of the COVID-19 virus did not leave us unscathed, however, and there are several changes that have been made and that we request from you as a customer.
To minimize customer impact, we are working with with our manufacturers to keep as many supply chains open as possible and we are keeping our lines of communication open. We are also working with FedEx to keep our shipping availability open so that you can receive your orders.
Even with these supports, however, there are several changes we have had to make:
- We ask that you email us firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or orders you may have rather than call so that our Customer Care team can work remotely, further lessening the potential spread of the disease.
- We are no longer accepting customer pickups or any visits to our facility.
- Returns and refunds may take longer than normal to process.
- Custom products will take longer than normal due to many manufacturers closing.
- There is an extended lead time for any products being shipped freight, as freight shipping has been postponed until further notice.
In our workplace, we strive for Zero Harm. To keep our employees healthy and safe, this means we have had to make further changes. All employees have been directed to stay at home if they are sick or have been in contact with anyone who is sick. We are following the Centers for Disease Control guidelines of 6 feet of social distancing, both between employees and during our pick-up procedures. In the event of a medically confirmed case of COVID-19, we have a contingency plan in place to immediately close and properly disinfect the location.
We want you to know that we are doing all that we can to lessen the spread of this disease and to stay open, providing you with products and service during this time. Please bear with us in these uncertain times, as we continue to navigate these unprecedented events. Thank you for your business and please stay safe.