Ceramic RV Toilet Standard 18" Height
Upgrading the lavatory in your RV can be a difficult task. There's limited room in most rig's restrooms so the work can be tough. Also, you're dealing with a section of the aftermarket without much selection when it comes to the pieces you can add. With everything seeming to be so limiting why not let your friends at RecPro help make it a pleasing experience with an excellent selection of toilets to add to your convenience.
Our toilets will be the first and last you'll want to be installed in your RV. While having top of the line toilet technology, power wash hoses, and foot pedal action, they are also quite affordable compared to other tanks on the market. They have a pleasing appearance with clean lines and smoothly blending colors that make them a natural match for many RV interiors.
A simple, quick, and convenient upgrade for your RV is just a click or a phone call away. Make the move that will add style, comfort, and cost-savings to your RV by buying a toilet for your recreational vehicle from RecPro today.
- Gravity Flush
- 100% enamel coated
- 360 flush coverage
- Powerful swirl-jet cleaning action
- Ceramic bowl, plastic composite seat and base
- Extended, full-sized seat
- Tall seat height - 18 inches
- 3 1/2" opening at the bottom
- Requires 9 1/2" from the wall
- Seal tight drop away valve system
- Easily accessible waterline connection
- Quick, two bolt installation
- Two-year warranty
- 10-year limited warranty on the ceramic bowl
- Low maintenance
- Push valve water operation
- Replaceable seal and water valve
- Should not be cleaned with ammonia or harsh cleaning agents, as this can damage the surface
- Comparable to 310 toilet
NOTE: Due to FedEx and UPS hazmat regulations, expedited shipping is not available for toilets. Standard ground transportation will be used for all such deliveries.