Biocide Quick Release Odor Eliminator for RV
Traveling in an RV can feel like outright torture when it is infested with a disgusting smell. Does your RV have a nasty smell that you just can’t seem to get rid of, no matter how hard you try? Getting rid of a foul odor can be tough. Most products claiming to “eliminate odors” really cover the smell up with fragrances and perfumes. But if you want to truly get rid of that nasty stench, let RecPro help you out. Our Biocide Systems RV Shocker odor eliminator is the answer to your smelly problems!
The Biocide Systems RV Shocker is perfect for tough, stubborn odors that just don’t seem to go away. Strong smells such as animal urine, mildew, cigarette smoke, rotting food, and more do not stand a chance when put up against this quick-release odor killer. This odor killer is made with trademarked CLO2-DMG technology, eliminating odors right at their source. The CLO2 molecules bind to odor-causing molecules and reach deep into every little corner. Organic molecules such as cigarette smoke are oxidized and destroyed by the CLO2, while non-organic molecules get totally absorbed.
This USA-made odor eliminator provides effective odor elimination in RVs with up to 400 cubic feet of space. No safety equipment is needed with this product, and all it takes to activate the odor-killing process is a small amount of cool water. Once activated, this RV Shocker can destroy foul odors in 4-24 hours.
CLO2-DMG stands for Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) Disposable Micro Generator (DMG). This product produces chlorine dioxide gas, in case that was not clear. Chlorine Dioxide may sound like an intimidating and dangerous chemical, but there is nothing to fear. This chemical is safe and non-toxic in small quantities and is commonly used to purify drinking water. This chemical has been used to effectively eliminate harsh odors for over 75 years in places such as hospitals, water treatment plants, industrial facilities, and now in your RV. It is safe for the environment as well, being 100% biodegradable. You can dispose of this product after use with peace of mind knowing that it will not harm the local environment or wildlife.
This product is only designed to clean the air. It does NOT clean any fabrics or surfaces. Additionally, the source of foul odors must be removed prior to use. Failure to remove the odor source will result in the odor eventually returning. RVs that have been exposed to long-term smoking will need any exposed fabrics and surfaces thoroughly cleaned before using this product for maximum effectiveness. Do not use this product below 50℉ or above 100℉, and do not use warm water to activate this product as it may cause an adverse reaction.
Using this product is very straightforward. Park your RV in a well-shaded area outside of direct sunlight. Clean out your RV and remove all trash, floor mats, etc. Open all the cabinets and other storage areas. Ensure that all windows and doors are closed to prevent fresh air from getting in. Thoroughly break up and activate the CLO2 packet with cool water, set it on a flat surface, and leave it alone for 4-24 hours. Have your RV heating/cooling system recycle air for 20 minutes. After waiting, you may open all doors and windows to ventilate your RV for 20 minutes and dispose of the odor eliminator.
Getting rid of those tough, stubborn stenches is effortless with the help of our Biocide Systems RV Shocker. To get one or two of these great odor-killers for your RV, use our website or give our customer care team a call. If you have any questions about this product, you can always chat with us online or give us a call!
- Cleans the air
- Eliminates odors at their source
- Safe and non-toxic
- Perfect for strong odors such as mildew, mold, rotten food, pet urine, and more
- Effective in RVs with up to 400 cubic feet of space
- Eliminates odors in 4-24 hours
- Activated with cool water
- No safety equipment needed
- Trademarked CLO2-DMG technology containing chlorine dioxide
- Deeper penetration than competing products
- CLO2 molecules bind to odor molecules
- Made in the USA
- Use more for longer exposure
*Break up the packet before using this product
*Do not use warm water to activate this product; cool water only
*Do not use below 50℉ or above 100℉
*Designed to clean the air, does NOT clean fabrics or surfaces
*Sources of strong odors must be removed/cleaned before use
*RVs exposed to long-term smoking will require fabrics and surfaces to be cleaned