8011 Water-Based RV Rubber Roof Adhesive
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
Slightly longer drying time compared to 8010.
- 8011 Acrylic Water Based Adhesive
- Universal Glue for RV Roofing
COVERAGE: 160-200 sq ft/gal (1side @ 8-10 mil)
- 8011 adhesive is an acrylic water based adhesive that is used for recreational vehicle and commercial roofing. It's used for bonding any single ply roofing membranes and has a short drying time.
- 8011 has a flexible compound that allows the adhesive to expand and contract through extreme weather conditions. This adhesive is designed to bond with EPDM Rubber roof, SuperFlex Roof, PVC, concrete, plywood, hypalon to wood fiberboard, gypsum, any porous surface.
- Will not adhere to non-porous surfaces like metal or fiberglass. Also, it should not be used to bond rubber to rubber
- 1. Grows stronger with age
- 2. Expands and contracts through various weather conditions
- ADHESIVE TYPE: Modified Acrylic
- SOLVENT: Water
- COLOR: White
- COVERAGE: 160-200 sq ft/gal (1side @ 8-10 mil)
- NET WEIGHT: 8.50 lbs/gal
- SOLIDS CONTENT: 68%
- VISCOSITY: 10,000-15,000 cps (Brookfield RVF)
- V.O.C. 5.97 g/L
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Apply by spray, roll coating or by brush (When using spray application an Aro 650095 4.25 inch air motor with a 30:1 ration pump @ 80 psi using a 651-500 gun equipped with #651551 quick clean and spray tip #T.C. 1565with 0.015 orifice or similar equipment is recommended) For maximum bond, a two sided application is recommended. If surface is absorptive being as plywood or fiberboard, you may wet laminate the membrane to the substrate. If both your surfaces are not absorptive (EPS or ISO) apply the adhesive to both surfaces 4-5 mils and allow to dry for about 20-30 minutes depending on weather conditions. Adhesive goes on white and dries clear. Apply the membrane to the roof deck first and them roll or broom down the sheet to assure contact.
POST APPLICATION CLEAN UP: Water
PRECAUTIONARY DATA: Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of children.