1021 Self-Leveling RV Roof Sealant 11 oz.
Prevent leaks anywhere on the roof of your RV when you apply the all-weather and all-temperature RecPro 1021 Self-Leveling RV Roof Sealant. This RV sealant excels at stopping moisture from getting into areas of the roof on the recreational vehicle that are susceptible to leaks and moisture problems, such as around vents, exhaust pipes, and edging. Should any of your roofing material suffer a crack, our leak sealant will deliver the moisture barrier you need. Once it has dried in place, it will resist all kinds of weather and temperature extremes, as it is rated to protect against snow, ice, rain, and direct sunlight. It also provides resistance to chemicals, grease, oils, salt, and fuel, so it will provide long lasting performance. You can even paint the all-weather sealant after it has dried. (But it will dry with a white color, so painting may not be necessary.) Application is a piece of cake, as you only need a caulking gun. We do not recommend applying this all-temperature sealant on a vertically aligned surface, as it may not adhere properly before it dries.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Color: Dries white
- Shelf life: 1 year
- Raw material base: Butyl rubber
- Viscosity: 80,000-200,000 Centipoise
- Coverage: 380 Lineal Ft./Gallon
- Commonly used on rubber, metal, and fiberglass roofs and horizontal surfaces
- Operational temperature range: -65 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weather resistant - snow, ice, sunlight, rain and cold
- Resistance to chemicals, greases and oils, salt and fuel
- Can be painted
- Recommended wait of 48 hours for full cure
- Once cured, withstands shock, vibration, and outdoor transportation stress